2023-2024 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When did you get on the WL if you don’t mind me asking? Also are you haider?
I got WL on May 1st, non-haider

Members don't see this ad.

My question is this. Has there been anyone in the second batch of waitlists (May 8) that has been accepted yet? If not, then I think people from the May 1st batch get priority, then those on May 8th, and so on.

Reactions: 1 user
My question is this. Has there been anyone in the second batch of waitlists (May 8) that has been accepted yet? If not, then I think people from the May 1st batch get priority, then those on May 8th, and so on.

That’s what I was thinking too

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi!! Does anyone know how long it will take for the CTE tool to update on AAMC? Also how do I join the group for accepted students? Please and Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad :)
IS WL just now!! interviewed 03/07, haider and ties to IE. Don’t know how high my chances are of getting off but i’ll take it for what it is 🙀

Reactions: 3 users
IS WL just now!! interviewed 03/07, haider and ties to IE. Don’t know how high my chances are of getting off but i’ll take it for what it is

congrats! praying for us both to get off the waitlist!!

• Care
Post II A!! WL 5/1, non-haider, inland ties. If someone sees this who is in the group me, would you mind messaging me?

Also, I just want to say to everyone still on this thread that you should be so proud of yourselves for going on this journey. I graduated with a very low GPA, did a master's and a post-bacc, and even then felt like I would never make it. I was fully prepared for a rejection and was looking for places to rent while taking my fifth gap year before reapplying again when I got the call. I was expecting to feel elated but I felt more of a sense of peace and relief. I realized that I've learned over the years to not attach my happiness to my achievements because they are short-lived and your mind will move on to the next stressful/hard thing soon after. It's so important to figure out how you can live happily (for me focusing on relationships, hobbies, and gratitude) enough during all of it, independent of your achievements. You can't wait to be happy! If anyone is planning to reapply and needs essay feedback or editing, feel free to message me— I would love to give a bit back to this community 💚

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Also, I just want to say to everyone still on this thread that you should be so proud of yourselves for going on this journey. I graduated with a very low GPA, did a master's and a post-bacc, and even then felt like I would never make it. I was fully prepared for a rejection and was looking for places to rent while taking my fifth gap year before reapplying again when I got the call. I was expecting to feel elated but I felt more of a sense of peace and relief. I realized that I've learned over the years to not attach my happiness to my achievements because they are short-lived and your mind will move on to the next stressful/hard thing soon after. It's so important to figure out how you can live happily (for me focusing on relationships, hobbies, and gratitude) enough during all of it, independent of your achievements. You can't wait to be happy! If anyone is planning to reapply and needs essay feedback or editing, feel free to message me— I would love to give a bit back to this community 💚
Congratulations future doc :D You will be a rockstar!

Also, I just want to say to everyone still on this thread that you should be so proud of yourselves for going on this journey. I graduated with a very low GPA, did a master's and a post-bacc, and even then felt like I would never make it. I was fully prepared for a rejection and was looking for places to rent while taking my fifth gap year before reapplying again when I got the call. I was expecting to feel elated but I felt more of a sense of peace and relief. I realized that I've learned over the years to not attach my happiness to my achievements because they are short-lived and your mind will move on to the next stressful/hard thing soon after. It's so important to figure out how you can live happily (for me focusing on relationships, hobbies, and gratitude) enough during all of it, independent of your achievements. You can't wait to be happy! If anyone is planning to reapply and needs essay feedback or editing, feel free to message me— I would love to give a bit back to this community

Congratulations!! And thank you for your advice. May I ask when you got your call?

Anyone who got accepted in early May get their financial aid package yet? Thanks!

It does feel like waitlist movement is over. They know exactly how many spots they had to fill and people already got off and had time to commit

I think it would be filled by now /: the last reported A last year was like May 23. The year before that May 27. It’s probably over :(

I just got off the waitlist earlier today! There is still some movement happening. Do not give up hope :) WL 5/1

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
is there still a chance for those waitlisted 5/8 to get off the waitlist?

Got off the WL as well! Was WL 5/1 with a low 500s MCAT (LM 62 I believe) and no ties to the IE, didn't go to UCR for undergrad. So if anyone sees this in the future and isn't sure about their stats or not being from the IE, it doesn't hurt to try!

I’m really hoping! The thing that’s keeping me going is that we haven’t got rejected yet and the fact that they sent like 2 more batches of WL since 5/8

I really hope so! Are there people who got waitlisted on 5/1 that haven’t heard back yet? Just trying to gauge the odds of getting in if waitlisted on 5/8

Reactions: 1 users
I really hope so! Are there people who got waitlisted on 5/1 that haven’t heard back yet? Just trying to gauge the odds of getting in if waitlisted on 5/8
5/1 WL and I have not heard anything

Reactions: 1 users