2023-2024 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
CONGRATS!!! Are you gonna accept it?
I need to see their FA statement before making any commitments but if it is not full COA, then I can't afford Pasadena :rofl:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh ok! That's good news. I had a late Feb interview also. Was sure if that late into cycle would be possible
from what I have seen, Kaiser is not a school that has a big WL. If you are on the WL u have a solid chance of getting in relative to most schools and their big WL

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
curious about whether people who were accepted off the WL sent a letter of intent?

curious about whether people who were accepted off the WL sent a letter of intent?
I sent a letter of interest post-II. I also think that I was a strong match to their mission (which I think they value over stats)

• Love
Nah, I didn't communicate at all post-II or post-WL. I honestly wasn't blown away by interview day. I think if they accept LOIs though, it certainly can't hurt. Good luck!

• Care
They just gave me full COA valued at ~38k per year :D

Should be noted that they stated they made my scholarship decision before I sent them my CSS so this may be a merit scholarship???

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Will they just send the FA statement today?
They sent my FA statement(full COA) the day after I got accepted off the WL. Seems like they probably fast tracked it today since it’s a Friday!

• Love
yeah Kaiser gives full tuition and 30K for housing… MacBooks and iPhones… stethoscopes… free ubering! 😦 it’s all crazy

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
crossing fingers and praying to the medicine gods for some movement
I am pretty sure I will not accept my offer as UChicago gave me a 10k stipend after seeing Kaiser's offer. That being said, I will visit campus soon to make a final decision

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users