2023-2024 Houston (Fertitta)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone who has already interviewed mind PM’ing me about the format? How long were the stations? How much time before entering did you have to think about the prompt? Etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
II received 08/22, IS, completed 07/23. So excited for this opportunity! :D

Reactions: 9 users
II received today! OOS, strong ties to Texas. Completed 7/11. LM 68. I'M STOKED! First II 🥲🥹🎉

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
+1 IS II received yesterday LM 75 complete 7/22. First MMI 🙃

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
On the portal, it says "Please log in to the brief welcome session at 1:00 p.m. The link will be sent to you in your interview confirmation email." There is no link on the interview confirmation email they sent. Do you think they'll send another email with the link or should I contact admissions?

On the portal, it says "Please log in to the brief welcome session at 1:00 p.m. The link will be sent to you in your interview confirmation email." There is no link on the interview confirmation email they sent. Do you think they'll send another email with the link or should I contact admissions?
There is a link in the portal!

it's posted in the signature.
If you are reading SDN on a phone, turning your phone to "landscape" view (horizontal) will make siggys show up.

I was wondering how to see them on my phone.

There is a link in the portal!
I just checked again and I don't have a link in the portal either. Mine shows an Interview tab w the date confirmed but no "Web Interview" tab like some other schools. Is the web interview tab where the link should be?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just checked again and I don't have a link in the portal either. Mine shows an Interview tab w the date confirmed but no "Web Interview" tab like some other schools. Is the web interview tab where the link should be?
Take a breath
See if it shows up tomorrow

Hi! Did you get any information regarding this?
Does anyone who has already interviewed mind PM’ing me about the format? How long were the stations? How much time before entering did you have to think about the prompt? Etc.

Hi! Did you get any information regarding this?
Yeah I interviewed on the 24th. IIRC, 6 min stations with 1 minute to think and 1 rest station. Pretty chill, not so bad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got an email saying “[my name] thank you for completing your MMI interview” but a previous email said all MMIs are T&R at 1:30 pm…. Should I contact the university?

Just got an email saying “[my name] thank you for completing your MMI interview” but a previous email said all MMIs are T&R at 1:30 pm…. Should I contact the university?
I also received that email, and I have my interview at 1:30 p.m. today.

I also received that email, and I have my interview at 1:30 p.m. today.
Somebody just got ahead of themselves and sent out the thank you emails too early, don’t worry about it

p.s. have a great interview day, @Packman12 and @Jchem2 :thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for all the info so far. By any chance, does this school accept Letters of Intent or Interest? Thanks in advance.

Hello, thanks for all the info so far. By any chance, does this school accept Letters of Intent or Interest? Thanks in advance.
With the TMDSAS Match system your intent is signaled by ranking a school #1.
If you have already interviewed and want to send them an email, you can do that.
If you haven't interviewed yet it's still your waiting time.

Reactions: 2 users
With the TMDSAS Match system your intent is signaled by ranking a school #1.
If you have already interviewed and want to send them an email, you can do that.
If you haven't interviewed yet it's still your waiting time.
Thank you

Does anyone know when As will start going out? I forgot to ask on my interview day

Last year, the earliest prematch for UoH was Dec 23.
I’m an OOS applicant, but I’d imagine it would be an A around the same time as prematch?

So we probably have a couple months then!

Has anyone been invited to tour? I interviewed in September and they mentioned touring but I never got an email about it.

Has anyone been invited to tour? I interviewed in September and they mentioned touring but I never got an email about it.
No, I don't think they have sent anything about tours. I believe they said they would be sending out tour info to everyone who has interviewed (not sure when tho)

Pre-matched! I was wondering if anyone can clarify what to do after a pre-match offer. Their email talks about how we will get credentials for UH in January- but is there anything now we need to do on our end to accept the offer, or just rank UH 1st? Thanks for any clarification

Pre-matched! I was wondering if anyone can clarify what to do after a pre-match offer. Their email talks about how we will get credentials for UH in January- but is there anything now we need to do on our end to accept the offer, or just rank UH 1st? Thanks for any clarification
Did you prematch today?

It doesn't hurt to send a response email saying you are happy to get the offer.
It isn't binding to say yes, and you might have some other schools to rank by Match Day so you don't have all the information right now

It doesn't hurt to send a response email saying you are happy to get the offer.
It isn't binding to say yes, and you might have some other schools to rank by Match Day so you don't have all the information right now

Thank you!

For those that pre-matched, was the email sent through the AMP portal or was it a separate address that sent it?