2023-2024 East Carolina (Brody)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not everyone will be invited to complete a secondary. It says it on the website - they look at your primary first and then decide who to invite for secondary completion.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone gotten an II? It looks like they started sending them out 8/9 last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Received email today that my RCN is expiring so my application won't be reviewed until it's verified again

Received email today that my RCN is expiring so my application won't be reviewed until it's verified again
Roughly when does it expire? I might be in a similar situation… won’t be a problem renewing. But I had a valid one when I hit the submit button for the secondary.

they said since I had less than 90 days left I need to recomplete it
Roughly when does it expire? I might be in a similar situation… won’t be a problem renewing. But I had a valid one when I hit the submit button for the secondary.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
also wondering this. i completed 8/4 but I haven't received a confirmation email yet
I sent my application July 21st and never received any sort of confirmation email after submitting my secondary app.

I sent my application July 21st and never received any sort of confirmation email after submitting my secondary app.
That gives me some reassurance. It's weird how some people got their confirmation already vs. us, who still have nothing. It makes me paranoid about my application, even though I know everything is complete.

Just received a secondary confirmation email! Complete 7/21

Reactions: 2 users
ii received just now. completed on 8/15
given interview dates as early as 9/12

For what it's worth, I never got a confirmation email for my application but they did send me an email stating they were going over my application and had a question regarding one of my LORs.

Any one still waiting for confirmed ii date? I submitted the survey last week and still waiting for confirmation

Quick question. I submitted 8/1 and received an email on 8/3 thanking me for completing the application and saying that my application will be reviewed for completeness and someone will reach out if it isn't complete. Is this the complete email people are talking about or is there another email they send confirming that your application is A-okay.

Quick question. I submitted 8/1 and received an email on 8/3 thanking me for completing the application and saying that my application will be reviewed for completeness and someone will reach out if it isn't complete. Is this the complete email people are talking about or is there another email they send confirming that your application is A-okay.
Yes, I believe so. I do not think they are reviewing in order, given I submitted my secondary on 7/21 and did not receive a completion email until 8/25..

Has anyone not received a complete email yet? I completed like 8/27 and still haven't received any sort of email about my applicant gateway activities being complete except for my application fee receipt.

Has anyone not received a complete email yet? I completed like 8/27 and still haven't received any sort of email about my applicant gateway activities being complete except for my application fee receipt.
I completed 8/5 and I received my confirmation email 9/6.

• Love
I submitted 7/29 and have not received an application complete email

has anyone who received II on 9/6 received the finalized interview schedule?

IS, MCAT 512, sGPA 3.91, cGPA 3.96
Oh yeah you’re in, congrats!
I’m wondering when they’ll show lower stats some love. I’m MCAT 501, cgpa 3.42, sgpa 3.63. But their mission statement resonates with me

I submitted my secondary on the very first day 7/21. Got the complete email 8/25 and still haven’t heard back :/. Just keeping y’all updated

Reactions: 1 users
I submitted my secondary on the very first day 7/21. Got the complete email 8/25 and still haven’t heard back :/. Just keeping y’all updated
You’re really getting boned especially since you submitted the first day. I submitted secondary 7/23, got the complete email 8/3, and am in limbo now.
Can I ask what your stats are? I’m just trying to gauge if they’re interviewing the higher stat applicants first, but I do see from previous threads people with 498-499 MCATs have gotten in

You’re really getting boned especially since you submitted the first day. I submitted secondary 7/23, got the complete email 8/3, and am in limbo now.
Can I ask what your stats are? I’m just trying to gauge if they’re interviewing the higher stat applicants first, but I do see from previous threads people with 498-499 MCATs have gotten in
im LM 76, complete email 8/1, haven't heard back yet

Low MCAT (504), High GPA. LM high 60s

Just to add a data point, LM 70, submitted 7/30, complete email 8/3, nothing yet.

Last edited: