2023-2024 Arizona - Phoenix

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey does anyone know if they’re still doing the Jan 15th calls/emails today since it’s MLK day and all?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Hey does anyone know if they’re still doing the Jan 15th calls/emails today since it’s MLK day and all?
Wondering the same thing. With their good communication around the holidays of modifying their call schedule and since we haven't received any such thing I would hope that they still do them today.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wondering the same thing. With their good communication around the holidays of modifying their call schedule and since we haven't received any such thing I would hope that they still do them today.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking too! But SDN + my email inbox have been suspiciously quiet today haha

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah that’s what I was thinking too! But SDN + my email inbox have been suspiciously quiet today haha
Were out here like:
IMG_2517.gif

• Haha
been on hold for 3 months now :) i think they do, but very rarely, consider people on hold but won't likely start reviewing us until later in the cycle when people start turning down acceptances to comply with AAMC traffic rules. In that case, they should have just told us to not expect anything until February or later instead of giving false hopes every two weeks or so for MONTHS.

Reactions: 2 users
been on hold for 3 months now :) i think they do, but very rarely, consider people on hold but won't likely start reviewing us until later in the cycle when people start turning down acceptances to comply with AAMC traffic rules. In that case, they should have just told us to not expect anything until February or later instead of giving false hopes every two weeks or so for MONTHS.
Completely agree!! Appreciated the transparency at first but now wish they’d just say we’re on the waitlist (which I honestly think we are at this point)

Completely agree!! Appreciated the transparency at first but now wish they’d just say we’re on the waitlist (which I honestly think we are at this point)
yeah at least they let us know the committee reviewed our application. some schools just ghost you for months with absolutely no communication.

recent email wording which is just a copy of the very first hold email, says they "recently" reviewed our application but I highly doubt they review and compare new interviewees to everyone on hold. There is probably over a hundred people on hold, and there just is no way they have time to review everyone on hold every few weeks.

yeah at least they let us know the committee reviewed our application. some schools just ghost you for months with absolutely no communication.

recent email wording which is just a copy of the very first hold email, says they "recently" reviewed our application but I highly doubt they review and compare new interviewees to everyone on hold. There is probably over a hundred people on hold, and there just is no way they have time to review everyone on hold every few weeks.
Yeah there’s no way they’re reviewing our apps weekly. I doubt they’ve looked at it since the initial review when we were originally put on hold. Oh well

and yeah at that point they should just say we're on WL and shouldn't expect decisions every few weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview invite OOS. The only date available was 2/5.

Reactions: 2 users
OOS II! Only interview date is 2/5, will more dates open up? Flights are crazy expensive on those dates for some reason

OOS II right now! no ties to PHX, submitted 8/18

OOS II right now! no ties to PHX, submitted 8/18
+1 II received early this morning, no ties. None of my previous interviews been MMI style. nervous and excited simultaneously

Do they reject pre-II or just hold? Haven't heard anything at all from them

Comparing last year's admission's statistics to this year's, it looks like all the interviews have been sent out. Does that seem right? I want to reach out to admissions but don't know if that will looked frowned upon.

I did email last week and they told me I was still under review and there were a few more interview dates.

cancelling my feb interview date b/c i have an A i am definitely going to attend over arizona - i hope one of you gets my spot!!! good luck to everyone here <3

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
I don’t think there’s one post-II R in this thread

i know a couple of people who got rejected post interview, there was one person on here, and a couple I saw in Reddit. They do reject